- Are you planning to purchase a property in Chandigarh? Buying property is not only a common investment, If you are looking to invest in property, below are few critical pointers that will make the entire process simpler:
- Market research: Start out with market research. Before investing in a property, it is essential that a background check is done. With plethora of options available in both residential and commercial sector, a well-researched will make it easier for you to choose the best property suited to meet your needs. You can do the research easily via the internet or by contacting a local realtor’s office.
- Define the objective: After the background check, sit down with a pen and paper and jot down what are the reasons behind investing in a property. Is it the location, amenities, security or just plain investment? With the objective clearly defined, you will be able to narrow down the options substantially.
- Background check of builders: With the potential properties already listed, check the reputation of the builders and the various properties that have been handed over or are in the process of handover. Quality and timely delivery of the project are key factors which can be used to adjudge the performance of a builder.
- Property verification: With a boom in the real estate industry, poaching of land occurs which later on are declared as unauthorised or illegal construction. Therefore, verify the legality of the landholding before deciding to buy any apartment in chandigarh.
- Banking and tax check: Upon finalization of a property, consult a banking expert who will guide you through the entire process of loan acquisition, approval and payment procedure. Most builders tie up with certain banks and upon using those banks additional customisations are feasible for housing projects in chandigarh.